Street Fighter IV: Champion Edition Releasing Soon To Android Devices
A Mobile port of Street Fighter IV is finally coming to Android Devices.
In a surprise to almost no one, Capcom announced that it is planning to release Street Fighter IV: Champion Edition on Android devices later this month. Street Fighter IV: Champion Edition has already been released for IOS devices back in July 2017 and is reviewed well.
Unlike its IOS counterpart, Street Fighter IV: Champion Edition for Android devices will be available as a FREE download requiring a $4.99 payment is you would like to unlock all character and modes.
To Pre Register Visit: http://bit.ly/SF4CE_PRE
Street Fighter IV: Champion Edition Headed To Android
The game is expected to be available on Android later this month.
- Fight as 32 Street Fighter characters including fan favorite and Android exclusive, Dan.
- Intuitive virtual pad controls allow players to execute full move sets including Unique Attacks, Special Moves, Focus Attacks, Super Combos and Ultra Combos
- Take your game to the next level with a Bluetooth controller (Controllers do not work in menus, they fully function in multiplayer and single-player gameplay.)
- Battle head-to-head against players from around the world via Wifi – Single player “arcade” and multiplayer modes.
- Unleash super moves with a tap of the “SP” button. – Four levels of difficulty.